It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to fetch delegated creation dialog url for workitem type defect in rtc if custom attributes are added and marked as mandatory

bhushan punjabi (1645) | asked Aug 06 '14, 9:31 a.m.
Hi,
Apologies for mistakes as I am new to this forum.
       I need to display delegated creation dialog for RTC CM workitem type defect. What I had tried is, I browse through rest client and fetch dialog url from <oslc creation dialog> tag of service.xml of respective service provider services. When i fire query on url, it gives the default dialog for creating defect. But I had modified my rtc with some custom attributes and marking few of the other attributes like severity, priority etc as mandatory instead of default summary and file against fields but still i am getting the default one.
My question is, how should I fetch delegated creation uri for woritem type defect in rtc for change management if there are some custom attributes added in ui and they are marked as mandatory.
Thanks.

One answer

permanent link
pankaj mishra (1145) | answered Aug 12 '14, 3:42 a.m.
hi Bhushan,
I am also trying to achieve the same.I think there should be some setting in the RTC project area configuration using which we can enable the RTC custom attribute being displayed when we fetch the dialog using delegated creationd dialog URI. I am not sure as I am not able to find any setting regarding this.

Any pointers regarding this is highly appreciated..

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.