It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

validate the changes in the process data of a project area

Aradhya K (1.4k44345) | asked Apr 27 '09, 3:02 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have a requirement in which i need to validate the changes to the the process data. Specifically we have a pre condition on the work item and we do not want this to be removed once enabled.
The best way to do so I thought was create a advisor to the Project Area Save operation.
The problem with this approach is to get the changed process data.

The operation data for the Project area save is null and most of the variables using which the modification can be fetched is private. Specifically the fPreviousItems in Project Area Save Operation.,
The below code gives me the specification as IContent.

Map data = modifiedProjectArea.getProcessData();
IContent specification = (IContent) data.get(ProcessContentKeys.PROCESS_SPECIFICATION_KEY);

But i cannot get the Process data as a string as I need content service to fetch the content from the IContent.
The fProcessService is protected which is the closest variable to get any service.

Can you please help me in writing the advisor for the project area save operation to validate the changes in the Process data.

Thanks
Aradhya

One answer

permanent link
Nate Decker (37814161) | answered Sep 25 '15, 1:24 p.m.
I have the same question. Did you ever find a solution?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.