It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Export reports in bulk in RQM 3.0.1.1

Kaushambi Singh (371310379) | asked Jul 01 '14, 1:30 a.m.
 How can we export the reports in bulk in RQM 3.0.1.1 ? I only see the option of exporting a single report. But i have 500 reports. How to export them all ?

Comments
Kaushambi Singh commented Jul 01 '14, 6:26 a.m.

Any answers please ? 

One answer

permanent link
Ian Wark (79713450) | answered Jul 02 '14, 3:57 a.m.
Are you talking about the OOTB BIRT reports in the Reports tab? For these you can only export to a different format such as PDF, Excel or PowerPoint one at a time, AFAIK.

If you are exporting e.g. Test Cases from [Construction] > [Test Cases] then in RTC 4.0.6 you can export multiple reports as PDF at once by checking the reports on the left and clicking the [Export PDF for xx Test Cases] option hidden in the small black down arrow in the next column to the right. This option has been around for a while, so I think it might be in RQM 3.0.1.1 too.

Export PDF For XX Test Cases

What reports and what kind of export were you thinking of?

Comments
Kaushambi Singh commented Jul 02 '14, 5:56 a.m.

Thanks for your answer. I was talking about OOTB BIRT reports only which we can export one at a time only under Reports->View Reports in RQM. I was just wondering if there is a way of exporting them all together.

Kaushambi Singh commented Jul 02 '14, 5:57 a.m.

On another note , is there a way to query where we can get a list of all existing reports (just the name of reports) in RQM 3.0.1.1

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.