It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

List of Test Suites and associated Test Cases

Dana Watts (141617) | asked Jun 18 '14, 10:42 p.m.
Working in RQM 4.0.0.1.  I'm looking for a way to get a list of Test Suites and the Test Cases associated to those Test Suites.  I know that we can go into each individual Test Case and it will show the associated Test Suites on the left side of the screen but I'd like to see them in bulk so I can do a pivots and lookups.

I attempted to use the Test Suites by Development status but it only returned three test suites and then listed all test cases regardless of if they were linked to the test suite or not.  I wasn't sure what the report was intending to show.

We are getting access to RRDI but do not have it at the moment so this would need to be something we can do via the UI.

Test Suite #
    Test Case A
    Test Case B
    Test Case C
Test Suite #2
    Test Case A
    Test Case F
    Test Case Z

Comments
Paul Slauenwhite commented Jun 19 '14, 10:56 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Note, the Test Suites table view does not have a Test Cases column.

One answer

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered Jun 19 '14, 12:26 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Dana,

I found a defect mentioning this report ("Test Suites by Development status") showing incorrect data.  The defect is present in 4.0 and a fixed was delivered to 4.0.0.2.  If you are not planning to upgrade soon to 4.0.0.2 (or later), you could contact IBM support to request a hotfix for the RQM version you are using.

Thanks,
- Clara

Comments
Dana Watts commented Jun 19 '14, 1:04 p.m.

Thanks Clara - we're upgrading to 4.0.3 next week - I'll try the report again after the upgrade.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.