It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to change repository workspace visibilty to public/scoped from private using Rational team concert shell?

Shikha Maheshwari (812) | asked Jun 12 '14, 6:33 a.m.
edited Jun 20 '19, 3:45 p.m. by David Lafreniere (4.8k7)

How to change repository workspace visibilty to public/scoped from private using Rational team cncert shell?

Not finding any option to do the same.

Kindly help.

3 answers

permanent link
Madhu Prabhu (981114) | answered Jul 01 '14, 9:20 a.m.
You can change the scope from private to public scoped visibility in RTC Client by selecting the component/edit and the option - Change Owner and in the pop up box that comes up - select the project and or team - and make sure this button is unchecked "Restrict to members of this team area and its child team areas" - when unchecked it automatically makes the project scoped and not private.

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Apr 01 '15, 6:17 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I believe the question is on the visibility of a repository workspace, and not of a component.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Apr 02 '15, 2:47 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
As far as I know, there is no way to do that in the Team Concert Shell - you might want to file an enhancement request with support or here: https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWelcome

I was only able to do that in the Eclipse client.

permanent link
William Jones (211) | answered Sep 10 '15, 5:02 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I just did this using the RTC 5.0.2 client.  Here's what I did: Use the Work Items perspective.  Open the Team Artifacts view, and expand My Repository Workspaces.  Double click on your repository workspace.  You'll see a change button across from the Visibility.  

Comments
SEC Servizi commented Jun 20 '19, 10:29 a.m.
I just did this using the RTC 5.0.2 client.

Question was for Rational Team Concert Shell not the Eclipse client.

Cheers.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.