It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is the OSLC link between ClearQuest and Doors-NG (DNG) featuring link types other than "Tracked by"?

Danny Müller (117920) | asked Jun 06 '14, 5:14 a.m.
We established an experimental OSLC integration between ClearQuest and DNG and encountered a possible limitation as we are only able to create "Tracked by" links.
Is the OSLC link between ClearQuest and DNG featuring link types other than "Tracked by" ?

Is there a way to provide other link types?
If yes, where do I have to configure the same?

best regards
Danny

Comments
Danny Müller commented Jun 16 '14, 10:06 a.m.

The combination of Doors-next, OSLC and ClearQuest seems to repell answers or even clarification requests.
Any suggestions are welcome how I can optimize my question regarding this integration to get more answers.

Does anyone use the official DNG-CQ integration?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Jun 24 '14, 7:53 p.m.
You can find all the supported link types here.
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m6/topic/com.ibm.rational.rrm.help.doc/topics/r_rm_link_domains.html
ClearQuest is categorized as a change management (CM) software, so the choices of link type are limited to Implemented by, Affected by and Tracked by. I have not done the integration myself so cannot say for sure under what condition you can use (if ever) the type Implemented by and Affected by (all is available in RTC though).

Danny Müller selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Danny Müller commented Jul 14 '14, 4:43 a.m.

I found a dialog to add link types:
login to CQweb, in dropdown "Site Administration" choose "Project Relationships".

One other answer

permanent link
Matthew Alexander (18126) | answered Jun 18 '14, 3:04 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Danny,

You may want to ask this question in the ClearQuest forum.

Comments
Danny Müller commented Jun 23 '14, 4:28 a.m.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.