It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Plan - Unable to load all children

viswanath janakiraman (81124) | asked Jun 05 '14, 3:01 a.m.
 I'm trying to create a plan in RTC and I'm stuck in the below scenario -
              I have a Epic, under which child enhancements and tasks at the last level. The Epic belonging to team area A is planned for say Oct 2014 but the tasks under the enhancements are planned for Sept 2014 or Dec 2014. When I create a plan for "Team Area A" and iteration for Oct 2014 and plan type is "Release Plan" with "Always load all execution items" . I need my plan to load all the tasks as well but I'm unable to view them. I am aware that if I create a plan with the top level iteration (Eg: 2014), I can see all the tasks but that loads a lot of work items and is very slow.

Is there any solution for this? 

Comments
Dinesh Kumar B commented Jun 05 '14, 5:50 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

can you please update the version of the product and
the specific view you have this problem with or if its seen across views, just let us know..

Sept 2014 would be a past iteration and
Dec 2014 would be a later iteration

do you still need the tasks to be displayed in a plan for Oct 2014 where they would actually be outplaced items...

One answer

permanent link
Sunita Dinakar (11413742) | answered Jun 05 '14, 6:08 a.m.

Hi Dinesh,

We use 4.0.0.1 client and this is the work break down view.

I'm looking to view all the children of the work item and want them listed in my Oct 2014 irrespective of where my child is planned for.

Or is there an alternative way to achieve this?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.