It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Training and onsite support

Avtar Singh (177) | asked Jun 03 '14, 2:27 a.m.
 Dear All,

We have CLM 4.0.1(RRC+RTC+RQM) at our site. Apart from this we have RSA for web sphere and RAD for web Sphere. We are in Govt. project which is already deployed using open sources. Now we need to migrate existing projects into CLM and also new implementations will be done using CLM. We need some onsite support for end to end delivery using CLM from very beginning.

We are located in India. So anybody can suggest which organization is doing such kind of support except IBM. 

If yes kindly let me know their site links or contact number.

Awaiting for response.

With Regards,
Avtar Singh

One answer

permanent link
Ranjeetha Hegde (141) | answered Jun 03 '14, 5:14 a.m.
Dear Mr.Avtar,

I am Ranjeetha Hegde, Project Manager at Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions limited.

We do support Bosch and non-Bosch customers for above requirements.Please find our service portfolio below:

Service Portfolio:

* Enterprise integration of engineering Tools and Processes
* Development of solutions compatible with platform [Ex: Jazz]
* Development Infrastructure : Identify, Set-Up, Configure, Customize, Automate, Maintain and Administration
[Tools like-> RTC,RQM,ClearQuest, ClearCase, MKS, Doors, JIRA,SVN,Maven, Jenkins,RTRT,Polyspace,BIRT,RRDI,DNG]
* Smart solution through Web service development [Ex: OSLC, REST]
* Interfaces to integrate the tools across the tool chain
* Migration from legacy system to the latest technology
* Features compliant to various industry standards [ex:  ASPICE and ISO 26262 ]
* Customized work-flow for lean process
* Tool Specific adaptations to the rational products from customization to reporting

There are lot of other possibilities and a vast horizon of solutions that could be offered / demonstrated.

Kindly write a mail to me if you need more information.

My mail id: ranjeetha.hegde@in.bosch.com.

Best Regards,

Ranjeetha

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.