It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I publish RRC Module Baseline Version and Date?

Greg Taillefer (61517) | asked May 30 '14, 3:29 p.m.
If I open a module baseline and publish it using Print Module Book I don't see the baseline version or date in the published document. This is very important information. How can I get this data using printModuleBook.dta?

2 answers

permanent link
Charlie Seo (22127) | answered Jun 01 '14, 9:10 p.m.
I have tried to add the schema of module metadata but it doesn't seem like the reportable API for module contains that types of information.

Maybe I'm wrong but you could dig further from https://SERVERNAME/rm/publish/modules?metadata=schema to see if there is any way to relate a baseline information.

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Jun 02 '14, 2:46 a.m.
If you use the built-in print function, such information is not included in the content that RRC/RRDG passes to RRDG. In other words, you will get it by using printModuleBook.dta.
I suggest you open an RFE to request such information to be included in the published content - at least the baseline/snapshot id should appear in the <location> element.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.