It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why doesn't the current iteration checkbox display my current iteration burndown

Daniel Ruebush (9715187) | asked May 28 '14, 12:44 a.m.
I have an issue when configuring a Iteration Burn down within the RTC Dashboard the current
Iteration Checkbox doesn't display the current iteration burn down.

We have discovered a workaround to select the current iteration we are in, in order to display the right iteration burn down. This requires updating iteration burn down for each iteration and requires much more maintenance. There seems to be an issue related to burn down functionality.

I am currently on RTC 4.0.3
I attempted to reproduce after running the ETL's, But the issue seemed to go away since the current iteration produces the right iteration burn down.

After a new iteration start up, We did see the same behavior but then I again went and executed the ETL jobs manually the burn down started to look normal. When I executed etl jobs manually burn down started to look
normal. I noticed 40 some etl jobs ran for the same job and succeeded.

But it is only when I run them manually that it seems to resolve the issue. Until the next iteration.

One answer

permanent link
Elisabeth Carbone (616108) | answered May 28 '14, 7:26 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello Daniel,

I am not sure what you mean by the current Iteration Checkbox doesn't display the current iteration burn down.
Is nothing displayed or do you see the burn down from the former current iteration?

Would the burn down look correctly if the etl jobs have run nightly AFTER you have changed the current iteration? There should not be a difference between running the etl jobs manually or run them scheduled but there is a difference if they run before you change the current iteration or after.

/Elisabeth

Comments
Daniel Ruebush commented May 28 '14, 5:51 p.m.
It dispays something from every iteration. See picture.
Also the etl jobs looked like it run successfully it was all green.

Burndown just didn't display the current iteration correctly not that

it didn't show changes that took place.

Daniel Ruebush commented May 28 '14, 5:51 p.m.

Daniel Ruebush commented May 28 '14, 5:53 p.m.

After running the manual etl  

Daniel Ruebush commented Jun 06 '14, 12:37 p.m.

Any thoughts Elisabeth?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.