It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Documentation for RRC 'views' data source for customizing Generate Document Style Report

Greg Taillefer (61517) | asked May 27 '14, 5:21 p.m.
Can someone provide an explanation of how to control the views data source. The printModuleBook.dta uses it. I derived a dta using a copy of printModuleBook. The content comes out ok. I am trying to output module attributes to Word bookmarks using Text elements but they are output multiple times. I see the use of the Executions variable in printModuleBook but the attributes are being output in a Table. I can't figure out how to terminate the calls to the Text elements. The attributes appear to be published multiple times from within the Text element itself.

One answer

permanent link
jason green (1463) | answered May 27 '14, 11:09 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Greg,

Not sure this offers you anything more than what you know already, but you may want to take a look at a few videos we've made around this topic (reporting). I know the second video reports on Rational Rhapsody and you're running reports against RRC, but Rational Publishing Engine is used in both cases to generate the reports...  I hope some piece of these helps you:

Introduction to Rational Publishing Engine v1.2 for Beginners

Creating Reports on Rhapsody Models with Rational Publishing Engine v1.2 (Part 1)

Regards,
Jason Green

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.