It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC Data Collection job for Build fails.

Doug Oreilly (2768) | asked May 23 '14, 4:45 p.m.

RTC Data Collection job for Build  fails every time.   Common, Work, Repository, APT , SCM Successful.

I have a user called "ccm user" which has the JazzAdmins, JazzDWAdmins, JazzGuests, JazzUsers Repository Permissions. 

Also that user has Client Access Licenses of both CCM Data Collector, Data Collector

Accepted answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered May 25 '14, 6:22 a.m.
Doug

If you have data collector license, you don't really need to assign ccm data collector for the etl user again.
Since other etl jobs work, the ccm user and password for the Build job should be correct. It is better you manually enter correct password for Build job again in case something may be wrong there.
Once you confirm Build job failing again, check with ccm-etl.log and ccm.log files at the time when the data collection job  was executed and see what exceptions are logged, that could have more leads to the cause.
You may want to put the exceptions here.

Thanks
Doug Oreilly selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Doug Oreilly (2768) | answered May 27 '14, 2:43 p.m.
 I used the following for redoing all of my data collector just to cover all bases.   I am supposing you were totally right that I put the password in for build incorrectly.  Problem solved and thank you!

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21591743

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.