It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ1316E The user "{0}" does not have permission to read items that have the {1} access type

Chris Barlock (18814738) | asked May 21 '14, 1:22 p.m.
I'm using the distributed SCM capability of RTC (4.0.5) to move our source code to a new RTC repository.  I successfully delivered the components in one of our releases several days ago.  However, today when I tried to deliver the outstanding change sets, I get the error:

CRJAZ1316E
The user does not have permission to read items that have the WorkItem access type

The team advisor says "The preconditions and follow-up actions were configured for the 'defaul' role in the process specification of the <target> project area."  It was the Deliver action that failed.  If I check the Permissions under Team Configuration "Everyone (default)" does not have permission to deliver to the server, but my user ID is Product Owner, Scrum Master, Team Member and Stakeholder and the first three of these roles can deliver.  Any ideas on what might be wrong?

Chris

One answer

permanent link
Chris Barlock (18814738) | answered May 21 '14, 4:25 p.m.
The answer is that you have to associate a change request from the target RTC with the change sets in the source RTC.  It is not enough to have a related work item from the source RTC associated with the change sets.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.