It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a way to detect process configuration change in an operation participant

Geoff Alexander (19623947) | asked May 16 '14, 2:20 p.m.
We cache data in one of our operation participants based on the process configuration data passed into the operation participant's run method via the IProcessConfigurationElement participantConfiguration parameter.  Is there a way to detect that a project area's process configuration has changed so that we can clear the cache for that process area?  I found a an IProcessModelChangeListener interface, but it looks to be an internal client interface as it's location in the com.ibm.team.process.internal.client.workingcopies package.

One answer

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered May 16 '14, 3:20 p.m.
I believe there is not a predefined participant event for process content change.

Comments
Geoff Alexander commented May 19 '14, 12:51 p.m. | edited May 19 '14, 12:52 p.m.

Sam, thanks for responding to my question.  I came up with a different approach over the weekend that doesn't involve caching data in an operation participant.  So, I no longer to need to detect a process configuration change in an operation participant.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.