It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a way to detect process configuration change in an operation participant

Geoff Alexander (19623947) | asked May 16 '14, 2:20 p.m.
We cache data in one of our operation participants based on the process configuration data passed into the operation participant's run method via the IProcessConfigurationElement participantConfiguration parameter.  Is there a way to detect that a project area's process configuration has changed so that we can clear the cache for that process area?  I found a an IProcessModelChangeListener interface, but it looks to be an internal client interface as it's location in the com.ibm.team.process.internal.client.workingcopies package.

One answer

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered May 16 '14, 3:20 p.m.
I believe there is not a predefined participant event for process content change.

Comments
Geoff Alexander commented May 19 '14, 12:51 p.m. | edited May 19 '14, 12:52 p.m.

Sam, thanks for responding to my question.  I came up with a different approach over the weekend that doesn't involve caching data in an operation participant.  So, I no longer to need to detect a process configuration change in an operation participant.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.