It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Installation question - New IBM Europe Team Tool Required

Patrick Duggan (611) | asked May 13 '14, 6:08 a.m.
Background:
I am currently using a Jazz Rational Team Concert application (RTC-I20121026-1925) as part of my
role within IBM for the Benelux IMT but I am looking to install this tool across Europe IOT

Question(s):
1. Can you advise a technical contact that could help us unroll this tool (6 IMTs, c.10 users)
2. What factors affect the cost of unrolling this tool?
3. What starting point should I take to begin this project?

I hope this is not too vague but I am currently at the fact finding part of this project and will be reporting to my manager next week with information

One answer

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k374103) | answered May 13 '14, 6:45 a.m.
Hi Patrick,
Please notice that this is public forum. Please try using internal IBM channels to get the answer.

Comments
Paul Ellis commented May 13 '14, 6:55 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Patrick,

I was debating how to answer this and I agree with Krzystof.  I think costs have a different meaning to you than our customers, as would the technical contacts.

However, the starting point for you is very much the same.
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Deployment/DeploymentPlanningAndDesign

The deployment wiki is all of the deployment information, written by experts, that extends the information in the Information Center.  The focus of the wiki is also not that of technotes, which are Rational Client Support's way of officially documenting issues, but guidance on deployment.

Of course, once you have finished with with the planning section, then there is a section for every step of the way...if there isn't then let us know!!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.