It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

User group management in the hierarchy of teams.

Leandro Leal (14614245) | asked May 07 '14, 10:26 a.m.
edited May 07 '14, 10:30 a.m.
While assigning members of team in the hierarchy of teams would be very useful to assign groups of users instead of assigning the same user for each team, this delay time creating a project area. The Jazz Team could add this feature to future realeases? or is ruled out this possibility?
are there an alternative?           Group_Management

Comments
sam detweiler commented May 07 '14, 10:32 a.m.

I know but, why is the same user on multiple teams?  the point of teams is to logically break down the staff working on different content.

you can assign multiple users to a team at one time.  but not multiple teams at the same time

One answer

permanent link
Leandro Leal (14614245) | answered May 07 '14, 10:46 a.m.
I understand your idea, but in our case we have (for example) a security team must have visibility of all streams.
When creating a stream I can only assign a single team and for this reason we must assign the same user for each team, so that it is visible in all streams. Moreover teams are only eligible within the same project area and not from other....

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.