It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

stream permissions&restrictions for trainees

FREDERIC RIVIERE (21197) | asked Apr 03 '09, 3:50 a.m.
I would like to add a "trainee" team in my project and I want to hide all builds,streams, ... that are not attached to this team.
Is there a simple way to do that (using RTC 1.0) ?

More generally,
When I create and log with a new user account, I directly can connect to all projects available on the server ? Where is my mistake ?

Thanks for your help,

Frederic

One answer

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Apr 03 '09, 7:21 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I would like to add a "trainee" team in my project and I want to hide all builds,streams, ... that are not attached to this team.
Is there a simple way to do that (using RTC 1.0) ?

More generally,
When I create and log with a new user account, I directly can connect to all projects available on the server ? Where is my mistake ?

Thanks for your help,

Frederic

Hi Frederic

Right now, on 1.x, everyone that has a valid login to the repository can see (but not touch) any project. This is as intended.

In 2.0, you can restrict visbility at the project level. There are builds of 2.0 (incuding a beta1) available already on jazz.net, and if the current 2.0 builds do not contain this functionality, I imagine it will be there soon.

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.