It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Frequency Pie Chart in RTC?

Mike Shkolnik (9808161143) | asked Apr 15 '14, 7:06 p.m.
I need to make a pie chart showing the "Target Release" (a custom field we use) as a pie chart reflecting the frequency of each selection. For example, lets say the data looked like this:

Release 4.1
Release 4.1
Release 4.1
Release 4.2
Release 4.2
Release 4.2
Release 4.2
Release 4.2
Release 4.2
Release 4.3
Release 4.3
Release 4.3

Plotted as a pie chart, it would show half the pie for Release 4.2 and one quarter for each of Release 4.1 and 4.3.

Now I need this to work for a query that returns 1000 work items! Yes, I can do it manually in excel using a "countif" formula for each possible selection of "Target Release", but I am more interested in a "live" chart on a dashboard. Is this possible?

(RTC 4.0.6)

2 answers

permanent link
Erik Novysedlák (26) | answered Jul 16 '20, 3:22 p.m.

Hello,

we are company Softacus. https://www.softacus.com/
We have developed such a script, specifically a widget which allows you to make a pie chart out of attribute that you choose, showing percentage, count.

Please, contact us for more info: info@softacus.com

permanent link
Stephanie Bagot (2.1k1513) | answered Apr 17 '14, 5:00 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Out of box there isn't a report like this, but I am sure you could customize one with BIRT. The data is probably already gathered with the OOB ETL's, so its just a matter of creating the custom report in a pie chart format.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.