It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC License Developer Workgroup 50 user license

vinay kumar nukala (4236672) | asked Apr 09 '14, 3:03 a.m.
We have purchased rtc 50 users developer-workgroup license. Now in order to configure to DB2 and Web sphere should i need to purchase the DB2 and Web sphere license separately or war file which i got is fine.

Because if i install DB2 it is valid only up to 3 months, then after that again problem starts.Please help me.

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Apr 09 '14, 5:17 a.m.
I am not sure what you mean by "war file you got" here. If you have purchased rtc licenses, you should be entitled to have bundled DB2 and WAS for which it has license included and you won't need to worry about only valid for 3 months(if you download it from jazz.net, then it would have license expired problem), you need to download the entitled DB2 and WAS from your company's passport advantage(PA) site. Your sales account rep can help you for that or you may contact support to find out how to get access to PA site if you haven't got one yet(you may ask your team, maybe someone has already known the access)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.