It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there is a way to synchronize between RTC and MS Project?

Hamed Moussa (756) | asked Apr 08 '14, 9:10 a.m.
edited Apr 08 '14, 9:51 a.m. by Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k374103)
hello.
I want to ask about the synchronization between MS project and rational team concert imported plan.
which means if i change in the project file the changes reflect to (RTC) plan and vice versa if i change in plan the changes reflect to the project file.
if their is a way by  third party tools or a way to make it please tell me about.
thanks

Comments
Lonwabo Giqwa commented Nov 03 '14, 2:54 a.m. | edited Aug 30 '17, 5:40 p.m.

Hi Hamed, did you find a solution for this? i am looking for a similar solution, have a similar problem

Nadra Rafee commented Aug 30 '17, 5:11 p.m. | edited Aug 30 '17, 5:40 p.m.

Hi Hamed, did you find a solution for this? i am also looking for a similar solution. Can you please provide an update?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Millard Ellingsworth (2.5k12431) | answered Apr 08 '14, 12:39 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Integrations for RTC can be viewed here: https://jazz.net/extend/integrations/#tool=Rational Team Concert

but the "Learn more" link goes to a "not found" page at ibm.com. :(

Hamed Moussa selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Millard Ellingsworth (2.5k12431) | answered Apr 08 '14, 11:23 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I think the best reference on MS Project and RTC integration is in our library: https://jazz.net/library/article/1150

Comments
Hamed Moussa commented Apr 08 '14, 11:56 a.m. | edited Apr 08 '14, 12:35 p.m.

thanks for your replay.

but this solution is manually import and export. what I need is automated process because of other teams will work on this file as a single point of truth.

but I have an idea was the Jazz API support extending in Planning section? if it support this I can handle a single thread monitor the changes in plan and export the file to shared folder.

and please do you know any other third party tools can make this integration?

thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.