It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Test case actual result state question

RAPHAEL BOILLON (379) | asked Apr 04 '14, 11:58 a.m.
I have a Test Case containing a Test Realtime Test Script. I execute it, the script is executed by Test RealTime through a connection with its adapter and in the Test Case execution window I finally have the progress bar to 100% and the text :
Starting execution
Verifying Arguments...
Verified Arguments
Running...
Execution is finishing
Execution Done: Test RealTime execution completed properly - Executed tests: 14 - Passed tests: 14 - Failed tests: 0 - Inconclusive tests: 0

So all the tests succeeded.
But when I click on the "Show Result" button to see the detail of the Test Case execution record, the Actual Result is "In Progress". Why is it not "Passed" ?

Comments
RAPHAEL BOILLON commented Apr 08 '14, 7:54 a.m.

No one from IBM uses Quality Manager and Test Realtime together ?

One answer

permanent link
Reshma Ratnani (1.1k1) | answered Apr 11 '14, 7:11 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Raphael,

Do you see this issue for all Test RealTime scripts or only few have this issue?
Also what is the version of RQM you are using?

Thanks

Comments
RAPHAEL BOILLON commented Jun 25 '14, 5:03 a.m.

Yes, for all test cases containing a TestRealtime test script, when I execute the test case, the associated test script is executed until the end but the actual result of the test case is never changed to "passed" of "failed" depending on the results of the Test Realtime execution.
RQM version is 4.0.4.

Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.