It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Creating several dashboards from a template and linking back between them

Jon Chinnery (1055) | asked Mar 24 '14, 12:58 p.m.
RQM provides an ability to design personal dashboards by adding specific widgets. While I'm able to create 'release specific' CCM dashboards (which has widgets for defect summary group by category and defect summary group by severity), I want to find out the best way of sharing these CCM dashboards with project team. As of Today I'm just sending the direct URL of the dashboard to the project team.

I was also wondering if I can include 'URL / Links' of multiple CCM Dashboards on the CCM dashboard home page of a given RQM project. In other words, if a user navigates to 'RQM Project - CCM' page then they should see links to CCM dashboards for all releases that are maintained within the given RQM CCM Project Area.

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Apr 11 '14, 6:56 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Jon,

You will want to create a project/team dashboard (see http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m6/topic/com.ibm.jazz.dashboard.doc/topics/t_create_dashboard_public.html).

Yes, you can include links and other rich text in the Headlines widget.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.