It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Defect list report is showing up empty even though several defects are properly register

Daniel Gomez Llanos (113) | asked Mar 19 '14, 4:50 p.m.
 Hi, 

I am using RQM 3.0.1 and when generating a Defect report (any report that have defects) I have no defects listed.

My test plan have test cases blocked by tickets opened in RTC, and already associated to the specific test step where the issue was found. 

As I mentioned above RTC is already associated to RQM as my "defect" tool.  Also the data ware house is configured properly or at least that is what was indicated by the maintenance team, is there any particular thing that we should be looking at in order to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel

One answer

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered Mar 28 '14, 6:15 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Daniel,

We would need to see the logs of the ETL's to make sure the information is being properly populated in the DW.  I would suggest you contact IBM Support so they can open an escalation and take a closer look at what is hapenning in your environment.

-Clara

Comments
Daniel Gomez Llanos commented Apr 01 '14, 2:17 p.m.

Hi Clara, 

Thanks for the suggestion, I already have and I've spoken to several rational experts in my location as well as the maintenance team, We compared my environments to theirs and while we do have similar set ups, the results on the reports are not the same. 

I managed to get the logs from both instances (which interact properly), would you be so kind to take a look ? If it's something that you think could help, I would greatly appreciate it! How could I go about getting these logs to you?

Thanks in advance,

Clara Forero commented Apr 01 '14, 7:33 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Daniel,

Did IBM support give you a PMR number or any other number that links to the investigation they are doing?  Do they have your logs?

- Clara

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.