It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Should I be concerned QM projects aren't enumerated in DW Quality Manager jobs ?

Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | asked Mar 17 '14, 10:45 a.m.
We have a number of QM all at 4.0.5.  One of them when viewing the DW Job History shows but one project area of many, while most of the others (I've checked 3 of 6) list each project area that is active.

The differences for the QM in question:
  • Application Server is WAS
  • Full CLM environment (JTS, CCM, QM, RM, ADMIN)
Data appears to be getting put into warehouse as user reports are showing accurately.  QM-ETL logs don't show errors, but still one wonders ...

Thanks.

One answer

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered Mar 17 '14, 5:32 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Kevin,

It would be better to check the logs in more detail.  You could open a defect and attach the qm-etl.log file so we can investigate.

Thank you,

Clara

Comments
Kevin Ramer commented Apr 17 '14, 4:39 p.m.

[ I just relocated this item ]

I have configured the etl-drivers to log for tonight's run.  One project area in the repository has '&' character in the name, I don't think that's the issue as other QM we manage have project area names with '&' in the name and all the QM projects are scanned.

Kevin Ramer commented Apr 18 '14, 8:14 a.m.

Ok. I'm officially Card Carrying Insane.   After updating the logging, and then checking the  job status page for QM, I now see all the project areas back to March 20, 2014 ( the maximum 1000 results )

Is there a way to obtain a longer list than this with a REST or OSLC query ?

Clara Forero commented Apr 22 '14, 10:08 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Kevin,

I assume you are talking about the job status page for the ETL's in QM.  That information comes from the DW.  You may want to use an SQL statement like the following to get the information of the project areas and when they were ETL'd:

SELECT A.*, B.NAME FROM CONFIG.ETL_INFO A JOIN RIODS.PROJECT B ON A.DATASOURCE_ID = EXTERNAL_KEY2;

If you used a prefix when you set up the DW, the schema names (CONFIG and RIODS) may be different.

Thanks,

Clara

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.