It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I fix this warning on a new 4.0.5 install?

Susan Hanson (1.6k2201194) | asked Mar 11 '14, 7:23 a.m.
I have just finished a fresh/clean install of CLM 4.0.5 (JTS, CCM, RM, QM) on a Windows 2012 Server.  I did the startServer running as Administrator and it started and I was able to complete the Setup and create a couple additional users.  When looking at my Tomcat window, I see these warnings:

INFO: Server startup in 48097 ms
[com.ibm.team.server.monitoring.service] warning Cannot access resource for -Xlintfile:META-INF/Xlint.properties
[com.ibm.team.server.monitoring.service] warning Cannot access resource for -Xlintfile:META-INF/Xlint.properties

Does anyone know what those are and how to fix whatever is wrong?

Thanks, Susan

2 answers

permanent link
Adam Wereszczynski (92811932) | answered Mar 19 '14, 6:47 a.m.
Hi Susan,

Defect 282871: [com.ibm.team.server.monitoring.service] warning Cannot access resource for -Xlintfile:META-INF/Xlint.properties
affects CLM Server Monitoring feature.

There is no risk of loss of data or instability issues because of this.

permanent link
Sumant Renukarya (1.1k23339) | answered Mar 11 '14, 7:36 a.m.
Hi Susan

There is a defect logged with this error for 4.0.5 release and I believe you are running into the same error. 

https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Foundation#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=282871

If this is hampering the environment or something that needs to be fixed, you might want to raise a PMR with IBM support and continue to work. 

Comments
Susan Hanson commented Mar 11 '14, 7:52 a.m.

Can someone from the Jazz team comment on if this will hamper my environment or not? 

Susan

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.