It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there any way to create test script step programmatically in java using oslc?

Aniketh Udupa (122) | asked Mar 07 '14, 12:58 a.m.
 Hello,

I am creating a test case programmatically in java using oslc. I am able to create testscript and attach it to test cases. But I did not find a way to create test script steps. The oslc qm api does not support creation of test script steps is what I came to know later.

My query is, is there any way that I can create a test script step from the java side?
I am using RQM 4.0.6 where they have provided query capability for test script steps. Although they have provided creation factory for Test Script steps, I couldn't create a test script step.

Please tell me if there is a way.

Thanks,
Aniketha

3 answers

permanent link
Chong Yuan Yin (7612) | answered Mar 07 '14, 2:40 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Creation of test script step via OSLC hasn't been supported yet. There is a legacy REST API which you can write java code to call, the REST API supports creation of test script with steps.

Comments
Aniketh Udupa commented Mar 07 '14, 5:39 a.m.

Can you please tell me where I can find the XML format that I need to construct for posting.?

permanent link
Hakki Bozkurt (1631228) | answered Apr 17 '14, 8:38 a.m.
 Hi Aniketh,

Could you send me, or share with me your "test case programmatically in java using oslc sample" ?

permanent link
Vaibhav S (106247) | answered Oct 03 '17, 1:40 a.m.

Hi Aniketh, Can you share your code for Test Case creation creation using code.

Thanks
Vaibhav

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.