It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

In RTC Pending Changes, how can I delete incoming changes?

Sung Chew (161912) | asked Mar 06 '14, 6:50 p.m.
In RTC Pending Changes, how can I delete incoming changes? When I right mouse click on Incoming changes, I only  see two options that is accept changes or expand children.

One answer

permanent link
Lily Wang (4.9k714) | answered Mar 06 '14, 7:37 p.m.
Hi Sung,
Why do you need to delete the incoming changes? If you want to isolate your changes in your workspace to the target stream, you can remove the stream from the Flow Target of your workspace.
Then when you ready to deliver your work to the stream, you can add the stream back in the Flow Target.
Also it's recommended to accept the incoming changes, resolve conflicts in the workspace before deliver the outgoing changes.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Mar 07 '14, 3:37 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

You can also ignore incoming changes as long as you want to. If you want to deliver to the stream, you will have to accept the changes on the stream and merge with your changes.

It might be beneficial to provide more information on what you do and why you want to delete incoming changes.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.