It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Changes hidden in Change Set

Hermann Schweers (1121) | asked Mar 25 '09, 5:13 a.m.
retagged Dec 16 '13, 5:32 p.m. by David Lafreniere (4.8k7)
Hello,

I've got the following problem. I created some new projects and want to share them with the jazz server. After that I looked into my pending changes view, but the changes where not shown. One Change set there shows the hint "changes hidden". With right click and open change explorer I found my new shared projects in there, but I can not collapse the change set in the pending changes view.
How can I show my changes in the pending changes view. I found no option to do this.
Thanks for your help.

Comments
Danny Beerens commented Nov 13 '13, 9:02 a.m. | edited Nov 13 '13, 9:03 a.m.

I have the same problem. The settings mentioned  below in the answer is set to: 1000, but still it says "(6 changes hidden)". One of the files I want to move to another change set, but whatever I try "Expand Children" (which doesn't do ANYTHING) or "Open in Change Explorer" doesn't allow me to move the file to another change set.

Tim Mok commented Nov 13 '13, 9:58 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Can you post a screenshot of your issue and of the preference setting? This could be a refresh issue or something else that is preventing you from seeing your changes.

2 answers

permanent link
Alexander Schinko (35511812) | answered Jun 08 '10, 9:37 a.m.
I think this is a bug! If the number of maximum number of x changes are exceeded, there are NO changed shown AT ALL. But there should at least the first x number of changes be displayed!

RTC > Windows > Preferences > Team > Jazz Source Control > Changes > Maximum number of changes shown in a change set

HTH,
Chrix

Hello,

I've got the following problem. I created some new projects and want to share them with the jazz server. After that I looked into my pending changes view, but the changes where not shown. One Change set there shows the hint "changes hidden". With right click and open change explorer I found my new shared projects in there, but I can not collapse the change set in the pending changes view.
How can I show my changes in the pending changes view. I found no option to do this.
Thanks for your help.

permanent link
Christophe Cornu (47123) | answered Mar 25 '09, 3:58 p.m.
RTC > Windows > Preferences > Team > Jazz Source Control > Changes > Maximum number of changes shown in a change set

HTH,
Chrix

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.