It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how to hide risk matrix?

Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | asked Mar 04 '14, 12:45 a.m.
I am using RTC4.0.5.
In formal process management project area, by default Risk work item's risk matrix is showing up.
This is a non-attribute-based presentation and I don't see any setting to hide this matrix from the workitem.

As per https://jazz.net/library/article/130, there are some properties:

hideIfCreation

if set to 'true' the presentation will not be visible on creation.
hideIfInState

as value use the comma-separated list of workflow states (ID of the state) where the presentation should not be visible.
I am thinking that if I set the above two properties to the risk matrix presentation, it may work

hideIfCreation     = true
hideIfInState  =riskWorkflow.action.new,riskWorkflow.action.reopen,riskWorkflow.action.tobevalidated,riskWorkflow.action.accepted,riskWorkflow.action.rejected,riskWorkflow.action.inprogress,riskWorkflow.action.close,riskWorkflow.action.mitigated

But I still see the risk matrix when creating a new risk workitem in any state.

Is there any way to hide risk matrix? Thanks in advance.

One answer

permanent link
Aradhya K (1.4k44345) | answered Mar 04 '14, 1:00 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Mar 04 '14, 1:00 a.m.
If you do not want this presentation you can remove from the editor configuration itself instead of hiding.

Comments
Don Yang commented Mar 04 '14, 1:24 a.m.

Thank you very much for the prompt response.
That's true and I have tried that. But the users do not really want that approach and would like to know if there is any way to hide: similar to the attribute based presentation, I can set hide when creating or in some state and so on.
Do we allow to hide risk matrix in any way?(I am wondering why the property does not work for me)?

Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Mar 04 '14, 2:36 a.m.

Hi Don,
I don't think RTC supports hiding presentation elements. What is the difference for the users between hiding and removing from the presentation? Maybye if we understand better they need, we will be able to provide better solution.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.