It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Module not retaining the core artifact formatting RRC 4.0.5

Phil Barrett (33911) | asked Mar 01 '14, 9:32 a.m.
We recently upgraded to 4.0.5 and have experienced formatting issues. When a core artifact is updated with indents, bullets and numbering that formatting is lost/different when that core artifact is viewed in the Module. For instance extra blank lines will appear (double spacing) where it was not in the core artifact. Or the indentations disappear. This is extremely frustrating and will severely limit our ability to continue to adopt using modules. We did not see this in 4.0.3. Is there some new setting regarding Modules that can be turned on to "retain core artifact formatting" or something equivalent.?

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Mar 05 '14, 3:25 a.m.
I did not notice such a problem in my RRC 4.0.5 environment.
I suggest you open a support tick and provide the sample module for further investigation.

Comments
Phil Barrett commented Mar 01 '15, 6:42 p.m.

There are a number of such formatting issues on 4.0.5 

Don Yang commented Mar 01 '15, 7:10 p.m.

There were some indentation, extra spaces issues reported in v4.0.3 and fixed in the upper version v4.0.5 or later. Therefore, having a ticket to support team can have a thorough investigation as sample module etc would be required.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.