It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rational Team Concert 4.0 Extensions Workshop Error

Tayane Fernandes (251216) | asked Feb 20 '14, 4:11 p.m.
edited Feb 20 '14, 7:27 p.m. by Millard Ellingsworth (2.5k12431)
Hello!

I got an error when I tried to load Repository Workspace in RTC 4.0.
I've imported the 10 free licenses.

Can someone help me? Thanks.

Steps:
1. Right click on RTC Extension Workspace under "My Repository Workspace"
2.Click on Load
3. Select "Find and Load Eclipse Projects"
4. Click Next

Unable to obtain license to read SCM related data: CRJAZ1832E The user configured to perform the request "https://localhost:9443/jts/service/com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.license.ILicenseRestService/assertLicense?operationId=com.ibm.team.scm.readaccess.general&user=https%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A9443%2Fjts%2FcontributorIdentity%2F_KGRY4CFWEdq-WY5y7lROQw&assign=false" on the JTS is not authorized. There may not be a functional user configured for the oauth consumer, or the functional user that is configured does not have sufficient privileges to perform the requested operation. Connection Error: Unauthorized. 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Feb 21 '14, 2:18 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
My best guess is, that something went wrong when you imported the tar files.
Tayane Fernandes selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Tayane Fernandes commented Feb 21 '14, 8:13 a.m.

I got an error when I imported the files:

2014-02-21 10:08:28,352 CRJAZ0577E A seguinte consulta SQL não foi executada corretamente no servidor:
 CREATE UNIQUE INDEX FRIENDS.FRIEND_TITLE_IDX ON FRIENDS.FRIEND(TITLE)
java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: The statement was aborted because it would have caused a duplicate key value in a unique or primary key constraint or unique index identified by 'FRIEND_TITLE_IDX' defined on 'FRIEND'.

Ralph Schoon commented Feb 21 '14, 8:33 a.m.

Which version do you try to import into? The workshop only works for 4.0. I would however have expected a different error if there was a version mismatch.

I have never seen that error.

Kevin Ramer commented Feb 21 '14, 9:28 a.m.

I think I can backup Ralph.  I tried to do this into 4.0.3 and failed, so I installed into v4 and then upgraded to 4.0.3 (I think I did at least, I didn't get that far along and it's been several weeks)

Tayane Fernandes commented Feb 21 '14, 11:45 a.m.

I used version 4.0 with windows 7

One other answer

permanent link
Tayane Fernandes (251216) | answered Feb 24 '14, 11:45 a.m.
I reinstalled everything, then importing the files worked. But, now, when I import the license file it has expired. 
Appears that the developer license expired on September 1, 2012. 
So I can't load the workshop repository workspace.

What am I doing wrong?

thanks

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Feb 24 '14, 12:04 p.m.

The workshop states that you should upload the 10 Free license file. I downloaded that file from https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/releases/4.0?p=allDownloads like as I created the workshop and was able to upload the file. It never expires. Directly underneath the download link is another file and a link to a work item that fixes an issue some users have reported. I would suggest to try that, if you fail to upload the license file.

Tayane Fernandes commented Feb 24 '14, 12:33 p.m.

When I download 10 Free license file, it doesn't appear in the list of Client Access Licenses.
When I download the another file (Updated RTC Developer Trial with fix), it has expired on September 1, 2012. 

Ralph Schoon commented Feb 24 '14, 12:48 p.m.

You mean upload the license File to the JTS? For the 10 C, it tries to register on Jazz.net. Can you see the message on the screen? If not, check the JTS log for errors. I have never seen that problem myself and don't have an idea what the problem could be.

The evaluation license has expired already and that are you seeing. The upload of the 10 Free is supposed to fix that.

Something else you can try is uploading the 10 free for 4.0.0.1 or a later version.

Tayane Fernandes commented Feb 24 '14, 3:52 p.m. | edited Feb 24 '14, 3:54 p.m.

I uploaded the 10 Free license file and even though the license has not appeared on the Client Access Licenses, I ignored it and tried to upload the Projects in Eclipse again and it worked!

Thanks!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.