It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Filtering mulitple Testplans in RRDG

Rajnikanth Srinivasan (1366) | asked Feb 19 '14, 6:39 a.m.
I have a metadata configured to a DataSource to pass value during the report runtime in RRDG(RQM). The filter is something like this...

${public}/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/${projectAreaUUID}/testplan?fields=feed/entry/content/testplan[title='${userInput}']/*&wildcard=*

This only allows me to select one TestPlan and run the report..I would like to select multiple TestPlan to run the report. Is this supported ? What changes do I need to make ?

Appreciate your help.

One answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Feb 19 '14, 6:53 a.m.
edited Feb 19 '14, 7:07 a.m.
${public}/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/${projectAreaUUID}/testplan?fields=feed/entry/content/testplan[title='${userInput}']/*&wildcard=* allows you to select the testplan from a filter dialog.
You can use ...fields=feed/entry/content/testplan[title='${v1}' or title='${v2}']/* if you already know how many test plans to be selected...
Or you can use an external variable and provide wildcard value that matches the test plan title.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.