It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to remove workspace from Pending Changes view

Ram Chundu (18811) | asked Jan 24 '14, 2:26 p.m.
retagged Jan 30 '14, 5:59 p.m. by Sonia Dimitrov (27159)
How do I remove a workspace from Pending changes view? I dont want to delete the local content or I dont want to remove the connection to repository worksace. I just dont want to see that workspace in Pending changes view and will add later when I want.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Sonia Dimitrov (27159) | answered Jan 30 '14, 5:58 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Ram Chundu selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ram Chundu commented Feb 03 '14, 12:27 p.m.

Do you have any planned date for this enhancement yet?

Sonia Dimitrov commented Feb 04 '14, 6:43 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Not at this time.  It will be considered against other priorities before being commited to planned work.

3 other answers

permanent link
Dejan Custic (2855) | answered Jan 30 '14, 5:29 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The Help topic about loading/unloading a repository workspace is here http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m5/topic/com.ibm.team.scm.doc/topics/t_scm_eclipse_load.html

permanent link
Arun K Sriramaiah (3.2k13177) | answered Jan 24 '14, 10:30 p.m.
Hi Ram,

When you load the repository workspace it will reflect in the association with sandbox or without sandbox.

if you don't want to see the repository workspace you have to unload either with two options.

Part A : if the RWS is loaded

1) Disconnect the local content from RWS

2) Delete the local content with the RWS.

PART B: if the RWS in not loaded

1) just unload the RWS it will disappear.

Note: if you want to just unload the RWS without deleting the files from sandbox,  only option is to disconnect RWS and it will disappear from Pending changes view.

Regards,
Arun.

permanent link
Brian DiCola (29311415) | answered Jan 24 '14, 3:38 p.m.
 In the Pending Changes view, right-click on the Repository Workspace and select "Unload".  

Comments
Ram Chundu commented Jan 24 '14, 9:52 p.m.

As I mentioned in my question, I don't want to disconnect my sandbox from repo workspace.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.