It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Issue while configuring LDAP with IBM RTC

vinay kumar nukala (4236672) | asked Jan 20 '14, 4:54 a.m.
I Configured the LDAP with RTC by giving required parameters. Now when i test connection it was success and gave a pop alert to insert the userid. I have given username which was in LDAP and clicked ok, again it was success.
When i click next at the bottom, it is giving me the error message as below.

"You need to be authenticated as a user from LDAP to import your user and assign licenses. Ensure the application container settings are configured correctly for LDAP, restart the server, and log in with a user from the LDAP directory to continue."

Even i have synchronized the LDAP users with RTC and i can see them in the Active users with JazzAdmin privileges and with CAL.

Please help me...

One answer

permanent link
Arun K Sriramaiah (3.2k13177) | answered Jan 20 '14, 6:11 a.m.
Hi Vinay,

Verify the  Jazz Groups (JazzAdmin Group) is mapped correctly with AD Groups and also verify that when your configuring LDAP did you login with LDAP user member of JazzAdmin Group.

Please clear the browser cache and restart the service once if above details are verified.

Which is the Application Server ?

Regards,
Arun

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.