It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Test plan Empty

omar pimentel (352024) | asked Jan 16 '14, 7:35 a.m.

Hi,

I am new to RTC.  I created a new Lifecycle Project based on the template "Quality professional, Analyst, Developer", I specified to create the artifact container:

- RM: based on the template "Use case requirement template".

- CCM: based on the template "Formal project Management Process".

- QM: based on the template "Quality Management default process" (the only option available).

Every thing is fine for ccm and rm project, but in qm I have the following problems:

1. in the "manage this project" section, in the option "work items" I does not navigate to " Editor Presentations".

2. in the "manage this project" section, I can not see the link "Explore Project" in the in the upper right corner.

3. in the "manage this project" section, I can not add "categories".

4. in the "manage project properties", it does not displays any "execution States" (ie: "passed", "fail").

4. When I try to create a Test plan, I can not see any Section (ie: Summary, formal review, etc.)

5. When I try to create a Test plan, I can not see The "Manage Sections" link.

Can you explain me what is wrong?

Thanks!

Comments
omar pimentel commented Jan 16 '14, 8:03 a.m.

I was doing it on a new installation, the last thing that I want to do is to archive that Project Area an create a new one, cause the boss want it "clean".

I have not configured the DWH.

Thanks

One answer

permanent link
omar pimentel (352024) | answered Jan 16 '14, 11:08 a.m.

I solved the problem running setup and configuring the dwh.

Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.