It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to draw S-Curve for Expected and actual for a test plan.

Gururaja Rao (171517) | asked Jan 09 '14, 12:17 p.m.
edited Jan 09 '14, 12:19 p.m.
I used Execution Trend but it won't provided meaningful charts.Provide me the complete steps from the scratch. I am using RQM 4

2 answers

permanent link
Thomas Suedbroecker (29335) | answered Jan 10 '14, 3:46 a.m.
Hello Gururaja,

maybe it would help to talk about the weight point usage to understand, what does it mean "meaningful charts"  from your perspective.

How to draw S-Curve for Expected and actual for a test plan , with "Wight Points" and out of the box RQM Charts.

https://jazz.net/forum/questions/55922/why-using-points-in-test-schedulereport?page=1&focusedAnswerId=118564#118564

Regards,

Thomas

permanent link
Antoinette Iacobo (650712) | answered Jan 09 '14, 1:41 p.m.
 Hi Gururaja, 

This is a data warehouse based report so make sure that the data collection jobs have been run successfully.

Use the "Edit Parameters" button after running the report to confirm the report parameter including the test plan.  

This report depends on the right test schedules are selected, so pay attention to the days in the range at the bottom and check there is execution being done in the test schedules of the test plan.

The TCERs (test case execution records) must be associated with a test plan.  Use the Execution > Browse menu to find a few during the schedule time from above and make sure these TCERs have a test plan assigned.  You can't go back after the fact and assign them.  Get the test plan assigned in preparation for the next round of testing.  

Hope this helps.  

Toni

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.