It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[SOLVED] RTC Client 4.0.5 and Jazz hub Integration

Joao Bosco Jares A. Chaves (324813) | asked Dec 27 '13, 1:34 p.m.
edited Jan 08 '14, 1:59 p.m.
 Hi all, I had configured RTC Client 4.0.5 at home, where the enviroment does not have any kind of proxy or firewall for developing. So, at office enviroment that has many proxy and firewall rules, I can not establishing connection with the jazz.hub server.
Some one knows, where is the requirements to access it. Things like, what ports or routes must be configured for this purpose?

In other words:
I am using rtc client 4.0.5, and I am receiving malformed socketexception when I try to access this url (https://hub.jazz.net/ccm01/versionCompatibility?clientVersion=4.0.5) from rtc client.

Best regards.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Fariz Saracevic (904613) | answered Dec 27 '13, 7:23 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I do not see any reason RTC 4.0.5 client should not work at your home. Lets try following to see if it might help you resolve your issue:

1) Under repository connection in your RTC 4.0.5 client, right click on the xxx@hub.jazz.net connection and select properties.
2) Select "Jazz Repository Connection" and make sure that URI states https://hub.jazz.net/ccm01/, name is hub.jazz.net, and you have entered your credentials correctly.

This should do the trick but if you still experience issue, let us know.

Joao Bosco Jares A. Chaves selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Joao Bosco Jares A. Chaves commented Dec 30 '13, 8:00 a.m.

Thank you Saracevic, all that you said is ok. But it´s looks like that have more any thing else causing this issue. I am investigating now.

One other answer

permanent link
Joao Bosco Jares A. Chaves (324813) | answered Jan 08 '14, 1:59 p.m.
 The problem was all over my network. Nothing with rtc client.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.