It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JTS users are not synch to CCM and QM

Canberk Akduygu (99237371) | asked Dec 26 '13, 10:51 a.m.
Hello,

We are using CLM 4.0.4 with WAS 8.5.0.2 on Windows 2008 server.
We mapped our AD during JTS setup and imported all users that belongs to JazzUsers group to JTS but they didnt get synchronized to QM and CCM application.

When I try to add a user to a QM or CCM project I can't see those users.

If I click "import users" button in CCM or QM and search something with a keyword like "an" after closing the popup box, users who has "an" keyword in username gets sychronized to the application in which I work.

Has anyone seen this kind of an issue?

Comments
Joseph Salomone commented Dec 26 '13, 3:20 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Are QM and CCM registered to the JTS? 

2 answers

permanent link
Canberk Akduygu (99237371) | answered Dec 27 '13, 2:15 a.m.
I looked at the jts logs and found this problem:

2013-12-27 09:01:18,986 [WebContainer : 13 @@ 09:01 P21885 /qm/service/com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.IExternalUserRegistryRestService/searchRegistry] ERROR ce.jts.internal.userregistry.ldap.LDAPUserRegistry  - CRJAZ0745I Error retrieving users from the external user directory.
javax.naming.CommunicationException: Connection reset [Root exception is java.net.SocketException: Connection reset]; Remaining name:
When I searched the error code I found this but didnt helped me
 http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21451006

Comments
Joseph Salomone commented Dec 27 '13, 3:50 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

The error message almost sounds like the users responsible for the sync do not have permissions to modify the server. I take it that you tried the suggested resolution with no success. If so, I would suggest contacting support to help you with this problem.

permanent link
Canberk Akduygu (99237371) | answered Dec 27 '13, 2:03 a.m.
Yes, they all syncronized during the setup process.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.