It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can we extract the process template for updating from one Dashboard to another ?

Keerthi Pitchaimani (122) | asked Dec 18 '13, 8:10 a.m.
edited Dec 18 '13, 8:13 a.m.
Can we extract the process template for updating from one Dashboard  to another in RTC , RRC and RQM?
For example , I have created new project area and updated in Dashboard for the tools RTC,RRC and RQM.
In case i need to create another project area and need to use the same dashboard . Is it possibe ?If so how ?
Please reply back to me if any of you have an idea.......

One answer

permanent link
Piotr Aniola (3.7k11738) | answered Dec 18 '13, 9:44 a.m.
I'm not sure if I understood correctly, but you can define Dashboard templates in the process template for reuse in further projects. Please see the following screenshot:

Comments
Keerthi Pitchaimani commented Dec 19 '13, 1:46 a.m.

can you explain me how this dashboard template can be extracted and how it can be used?

Piotr Aniola commented Dec 19 '13, 4:19 a.m.

Basically, you just need to extract the entire process template. You can then use it to create new project areas, which will all have the dashboards you defined. I don't think it's possible to only extract dashboards, without the rest of the process.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.