It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rational Requirements Composer - Analyst-Floating licence is able to add work item in projects where he is not added as an user?

Ayan Paul (2552230) | asked Dec 18 '13, 4:17 a.m.
edited Dec 18 '13, 4:33 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)

I have an user assigned with licence Rational Requirements Composer - Analyst-Floating. He is added in project A.

Where as he is able to create work item in project B as well though he is not assigned in that project. Please provide solution ASAP.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Dec 18 '13, 4:32 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Ayan,

please be aware that being (or not being) a member of a project does not say anything about the permissions on a project. Please review https://jazz.net/library/article/291 to understand how permissions work. Look at your project and carefully manage the permissions for the Everyone role. You might also want to look into access control.

Comments
Ayan Paul commented Dec 18 '13, 11:52 p.m.

Can you provide any suggestion how to manage the scenario which I described. I don't want to provide permission to user in project B. How can I do it? 

Ayan Paul commented Dec 26 '13, 1:40 a.m.

Can you update anything?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.