It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Deleting work items?

Eric Wood (1) | asked Mar 03 '09, 12:10 p.m.
Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems like I can't find a function to delete a work item from Jazz.

Is this possible? If so, how? If not, how are we supposed to remove work items that are simply mistakes?

14 answers

permanent link
Attaullah Syed (13812) | answered Mar 16 '09, 2:35 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
No sorry syed - reports work item '7' was not found in this repository, either when selecting 'All work items' or 'all unresolved work items'

Hi Mike,

So that means there is no missing work item as work item with ID 7 was not created.

Thanks,
Syed.

permanent link
Mike Rolls (12631813) | answered Mar 16 '09, 4:12 a.m.
Hi Syed,

Sorry to labor the point but how can you you end up with missing WIs. I've tried going through the motion of creating a WI & then canceling instead of saving (doing that in ClearQuest marks that id as used).

Thanks
Mike

permanent link
Attaullah Syed (13812) | answered Mar 16 '09, 6:11 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Syed,

Sorry to labor the point but how can you you end up with missing WIs. I've tried going through the motion of creating a WI & then canceling instead of saving (doing that in ClearQuest marks that id as used).

Thanks
Mike

Hi Mike,

This is a known issue.

Thanks,
Syed.

permanent link
Mike Rolls (12631813) | answered Mar 16 '09, 11:36 a.m.
Thanks for the update.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.