It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC - BIRT Reports. Hiperlinks shifted relative to bars on web UI

Angelo Corna (26148381) | asked Dec 17 '13, 2:23 a.m.
edited Dec 30 '13, 3:40 a.m. by Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k374103)
I've created a BIRT report on my RTC 4.0.1 environment.
The report has a bar chart and I've setted an hyperlink in order to activate the drill down function.
From eclipse client the report works without problems. I can click on the bars and I can view the details of the bar.
The problem occurs on web UI. I can see the bar graph correctly but the hyperlink is not centered on the bar. It's shifted to the right (or to the bottom if I flip axis). So, in some cases, when I click on a bar the hyperlink capture the value of the previous bar.
Any idea?

Thanks in advance. 

One answer

permanent link
Angelo Corna (26148381) | answered Jan 10 '14, 6:22 a.m.
The cause of this issue is the fact that the 'Image DPI' property is set to 120 and the default is 96.
I've not manually changed this property but I suppose it was inherited from the configuration of my windows environment because  I've  increased the size of the fonts from the default (96) to 120.

Setting the DPI to 96 (<property name="imageDPI">96</property>), then there is no issue with the hyperlinks once the report is installed in RTC.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.