It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What are the specific options and syntax definitions for the Suppressed Web Pages option in Advance Properties RTC?

Tim Fuller (471328) | asked Dec 05 '13, 5:46 p.m.
Several forum entries refer to a specific entry to suppress one or two pages in the Web UI.  There seems to be two parts to each entry.  How are these parts determined?  How do I come up with the entry? I'd like know the syntax and options necessary in the Supressed Web Pages field so I can come up with my own entries for multiple pages I'd like to suppress from various parts of the Web UI.

One answer

permanent link
Dinesh Kumar B (4.1k413) | answered Dec 06 '13, 2:01 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
here is an example to in a generalized format:

{"com.ibm.team.rtc.web.rationalTeamConcert": ["com.ibm.team.scm","com.ibm.team.build", "com.ibm.team.report"],"com.ibm.team.repository.web.admin": ["com.ibm.team.repository.provision"]}

bold italicized text identifies the application, bold text following it identifies the particular menus to be suppressed

this is explained with more examples and details in my answer to an earlier post here :
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/99849/how-do-i-disable-source-control-web-ui

hope it helps.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.