It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Plan details dialog for Test Plan Test Schedule is empty

Abe Batthish (8646) | asked Dec 02 '13, 11:14 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'm trying to set my plan data for my test plan.
Using the Test Schedule section I set my parent iteration, then try to enter the plan details. But when I click on the Plan Details icon, the Plan Details dialog appears empty with only an Ok and Cancel button.
Is this a bug or am I missing a step?

Empty Plan Details Dialog

Comments
Abe Batthish commented Dec 02 '13, 11:15 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Note this is not particular to one specific test plan. Appears to be prevalent across all.

2 answers

permanent link
Antoinette Iacobo (650712) | answered Dec 02 '13, 12:14 p.m.
 Hi Abe,

Check that the Iteration "First Project Phase" has the property "A release is scheduled for this iteration" checked in "Manager Project Properties > Timelines > Edit Properties > Edit the Iteration.  Only those iterations checked will show up in the Test Schedule "Browse" pick list. 

Toni

Comments
Abe Batthish commented Dec 02 '13, 1:24 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Thanks for the quick response, but I confirmed that the related iteration has already been marked as required:

My issue is not that it doesn't appear in the Browse picklist. I've already chosen it as my parent iteration successfully. The issue is setting the plan details.

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Dec 05 '13, 10:03 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This appears to be a defect.  Please open a RQM defect.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.