It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC + Maven + Jenkins: Is possible change the baseline label?

Bruno Eugênio (1135) | asked Nov 27 '13, 9:17 a.m.
retagged Dec 16 '13, 1:09 p.m. by David Lafreniere (4.8k7)
 Hi all

I'm configuring a scenario using RTC (With JBE) + Maven (for deploying my app) and Jenkins (to manage the build scenario - yes, RTC does it, but my team use jenkins - I'm using the RTC Jenkins integration plugin). 

My question is: When the build finishes, some changed components are marked with a baseline label and the composition of name like this:  <MY_RTC_BUILD_MECHANISM>_<MY_JENKINS_JOB>#<build sequency number> (CAU_DEMO_CNU_DEMO#34 - For example).

Does anyone know how I change this pattern? I was looking for a maven configuration or something like this that I can replace this default pattner with my own configuration, because the company has a defined baseline pattern to follow. 

Thank you!

One answer

permanent link
Sonia Dimitrov (27159) | answered Dec 17 '13, 12:26 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
From looking at the code that set the snapshot and baseline labels, it does not appear possible to customize.  There are a couple of workitems related to this, however fixes for these would only allow you to modify the <my_jenkins_job>#<build sequency="" number=""> section above, "DEMO#34":

Expose build label in definition (32005)
Support property to specify build label format (113599)

Please consider opening an enhancement request for a feature that allows you to specify the snapshot and baseline labels from a build environment.

Comments
Bruno Eugênio commented Dec 17 '13, 12:48 p.m.

Hi Sonia, 

Thank you for answering my question.
I've opened the enhancement that you can choose a label for the snapshots from a build environment.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.