It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to capture change event of TeamArea member or project area member.

silencehill wu (5022632) | asked Nov 25 '13, 10:57 p.m.

I want to capture the change of TeamArea member or project area member using java plain api. If a member was added into project area/team area or  deleted from project area/team area, if any event or url is provided to us.

As I know, the change of component can be get changes from URL like below:

feedUrl = rootUri + "/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IFeedService?itemType=com.ibm.team.scm.Component";

I want to know if any event or url link I can capture the change of member change of TeamArea or ProjectArea. How to be notified?

Please give me some advise or example.

2 answers

permanent link
Aradhya K (1.4k44345) | answered Nov 25 '13, 11:30 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
There is a event of category com.ibm.team.process.service.membershipChanged published when the membership on the team area or project area changes. You can pass this to the IFeedService to fetch this type of events as a feed. 
feedUrl = rootUri + "/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IFeedService?category=com.ibm.team.process.service.membershipChanged";

Comments
silencehill wu commented Nov 27 '13, 11:05 p.m.

Thks your advise.

But I found the xml data returned not enough for me. The data only contain info membership has changed in process area, but not  tell me which member was deleted or added into process area.

for example:

the data from below url:

feedUrl = rootUri + "/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IFeedService?itemType=com.ibm.team.scm.Component";

I can found the data

<category term="com.ibm.team.scm.eventCategory.newComponent" /> indicate a new Component was created

<category term="com.ibm.team.scm.eventCategory.component.name" /> indicate a component name was renamed.

<category term="com.ibm.team.scm.eventCategory.component.owner" /> indicate a component owner was changed.

I can handle component according to the above category.

I want to get more membership changed information of project area/team area, just like add/remove action and which member was added/removed into project area/team area. 

permanent link
silencehill wu (5022632) | answered Dec 03 '13, 11:48 a.m.
Any one can give me more advise?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.