It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RDI 9.0 and OCL36

Laurits Hartmann (1323) | asked Nov 25 '13, 5:18 a.m.

Hi :)

Is it possible to get a LPEX editor that can parse OCL36 code ?

When I open up a OCL36 source to day in RDI 9.0 then the lines show up like this.

000100940728// LOAD S3811A

000200921015// MEMBER USER1-S3811MSG

Best regards

Laurits

2 answers

permanent link
Kevin Doyle (60425) | answered Nov 25 '13, 9:23 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Nov 25 '13, 9:27 a.m.
Hi Laurits,

These forums are for the products built on top of Jazz, which RDi is not.  However I am not aware of any way to get the LPEX editor to parse OCL36 code. This sounds like an Enhancement request.

The forum/mailing list RDi users use is the following: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/wdsci-l

You can also open up Enhancement Requests on the RDi team through the RFE website: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=changeRequestLanding

Note: Product name to use is: Developer for Power Systems

permanent link
Laurits Hartmann (1323) | answered Nov 27 '13, 3:12 a.m.

Hi Kevin

I have found a way to make this work maybe not the best way but I seams to be working, but I am still missing one thing RDI doesn't remember the setting I do for this to be working!

Go to Windows -> Preferences -> General -> Editors -> File Assocations and put in *.olc36 with Associated editors - Basic LPEX Editor.

Then open a olc36 source and go to Windows -> Preferences ->LPEX Editor in the button of this note you can se some like C:\users\xxx\Workspace\xxx.ocl36 Here you can set the parser to cl and set the Sequence Numbers to

Numbers column = 1

Numbers width = 6

Text column = 7

Text width = 6

Now your olc36 is shown in the right way :) But as soon as you open up a new ocl36 file you have to do last part again !!! This was working in RDP 8.5. Any ideas would be more then welcome :-)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.