It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to open in other systems

archana kurup (2026872) | asked Nov 22 '13, 2:29 a.m.
I added 2 users with permissions and roles in  the project i have created in RQM 3.0.1.But am not able to open these  2 users and the administrator at the same time in the same broser in different tabs and am not able to open it in other system with this same url?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Nov 22 '13, 3:35 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I am not sure what the question is. However, you can only have one user logged into Jazz in one browser at any one time. This is because the login is stored as a cookie. You can test the other users using another browser e.g. Chrome, while being logged in as admin in the first browser (e.g. FireFox).

Comments
archana kurup commented Nov 22 '13, 4:12 a.m. | edited Nov 22 '13, 4:23 a.m.

I want to open the RQM in any other system which is connected to the RQM Installed system with local internet.I have given the same url in the system.But it was not opening?

Ralph Schoon commented Nov 22 '13, 4:25 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please provide information such as the URL.

Since there is no information in the question to work with, it could be anything. Infrastructure such as firewalls, host names, (e.g. using localhost in the public URI) etc. Can you ping the system with the host name? 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.