It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How we can customize columns in .pdf format when we export test artifact list in RQM?

shubhangi yadav (4810) | asked Nov 15 '13, 5:09 a.m.
I want to display only 5 columns in .pdf format when I export test Case/Test Plan. One more point is that when I am trying to export test plan list in .pdf format I am getting some 12 columns printed in .pdf. Even though I have total 25 columns but in view I have selected that it should show 5 columns and it is showing 5 columns in view.

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Nov 18 '13, 5:42 p.m.
edited Nov 18 '13, 5:42 p.m.
Can you please clarify what version of RQM are you using?
Do you mean that when you are in Test Plan view and you changed the display settings to only have 5 columns in the view but when Print Current Page to PDF, you see 12 columns got printed?
Do you have any customized categories in the column and what are the columns you have them in the view: for example, ID, Priority, iteration and so on?

Comments
shubhangi yadav commented Nov 19 '13, 4:13 a.m.

Hi Don,
I am using RQM 4.0.2 version.
Yes, exactly (Do you mean that when you are in Test Plan view and you changed the display settings to only have 5 columns in the view but when Print Current Page to PDF, you see 12 columns got printed? )
* I have customized categories.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.